|Screen Size||11.6 Inches|
|Hard Disk Size||64 GB|
|CPU Model||Celeron N4000|
|Ram Memory Installed Size||4 GB|
|Operating System||Chrome OS|
About this item
- Chromebook runs on Chrome OS – An operating system by Google that is built for the way we live today. It comes with built-in virus protection, updates automatically, boots up in seconds and continues to stay fast over time. (Internet connection is required).
- All the Google apps you know and love come standard on every Chromebook, which means you can edit, download, and convert Microsoft Office files in Google Docs, Sheets and Slides.
- Get access to more than 2 million Android apps from Google Play to learn and do more.
- Chromebooks come with built-in storage for offline access to your most important files and an additional 100GB of Google Drive space to ensure that all of your files are backed up automatically.
- Acer CP311-2H-C7QD convertible Chromebook comes with 11.6” HD Touch IPS Display with Antimicrobial Corning Gorilla Glass, Intel Celeron N4000, 4GB LPDDR4 Memory, 64GB eMMC, Chrome OS and up to 10-hours battery life.